Monday, August 13, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4403


HappyUP!!! - Stigma paper
Why it happened - a touch of insomnia
Why it makes me happy - glad to get this BLOCK built. OK...not built...but framed. This could be the start of something important. Perhaps a keynote address for the betterment of all man! Yeah!

HappyUP!!! - gathering thoughts
Why it happened - I am going to need to meet someone
Why it makes me happy - it was so GREAT to get this out of my head and somewhat organized. A little insomnia can pay dividends.  I'm soooo grateful I have the luxury of my time belonging to myself. I actually took advantage of this creative period that hit me.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my friend
Why it happened -a whole opened in the calendar
Why it makes me happy - glad to get a little maintenance done.  

HappyUP!!! - Office Depot
Why it happened - I was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy- what is the chance that I would be in this store...at that time...and someone was looking for the same obscure item as me....and that item was "out of stock." Normally, I would just go, "OK...they don't have any."  This lady didn't. She asked. They had plenty in the back....and were actually on a "buy 2 get a third one free!"  We had a nice chat while waiting.

No comments: