Saturday, August 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4415


HappyUP!!! - the 5 man tournament
Why it happened - our club does this
Why it makes me happy - this format was FANTASTIC! Every member of our team played to or below their handicap so it was an enjoyable day.  Just underperfomed a bit on the greens. You can't do that and bring home the big bacon......

HappyUP!!! - ...Fourth Place
Why it happened - no putting
Why it makes me happy -when we got done, we were kicking ourselves. We figured we were middle of the pack.....but...we....got ......PAID.  Hey, if you are doing something you enjoy, it's a cherry on top to get paid.  Everyone loves to get paid!

HappyUP!!! - fabulous morning session
Why it happened - I went on a "journey"
Why it makes me happy - got some great ideas regarding annotation and indexing (yeah, sounds exciting to you, right? It is to me).  I also uncovered some nuggets and gems. Yep, a little bit of mining for gold!

HappyUP!!! -the food
Why it happened - the tournament
Why it makes me happy-they put on a good spread for this one. Lunch and a light dinner. Perfect stuff for the situation. I even had, for the first time in forever, a CUPCAKE!!!

No comments: