Monday, August 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4417

(Day 4 of birthday season)

HappyUP!!! - crab sandwich
Why it happened -took myself out on an Artists Date
Why it makes me happy - yeah...I gasped at the price...but...hey...it's BIRTHDAY SEASON and I immediatley said, "well, if Ikedas's is THAT proud of it, it must be pretty darn good!"....oh...and it soooooo was!

HappyUP!!! - Boxy's 20th 
Why it happened - I kept her all these years
Why it makes me happy -hey, if there is one thing I am it is loyal. This has been a fun little car and today marks 20 years since I swaddled her home. And, for her 20th, she got....

HappyUP!!! - ....a passing smog check
Why it happened -I took precautions
Why it makes me happy -hey, don't take it for granted you will always pass smog. Especially when your car is older....and maybe you have let the battery die a couple of times! Had fun with the SmogGuy....my buddy Mr Transmission did me a good turn in doing a pre-check for me...and...

HappyUP!!! -...those good people at AAA got me some registration tags
Why it happened -I am a member
Why it makes me happy-you seen the horror stories around CA DMV lately? None for me! Love my peeps at the AAA.

JollyJottings
Not wanting to go to bed last night....not wanting to stay in bed this morning. Its really is becoming quite normal. 
Travis picking a bit
Peach cobbler gift
Tom giving OK
SmogStop dude giving me some razzing...and me returning fire
Soul of Acoustic guitar
Walk....the girl with the sideways ankle

No comments: