Sunday, August 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4402


HappyUP!!! - email from the 7
Why it happened -I had shot him one
Why it makes me happy -I have now formed a personal relationship with a very busy on-line instructor. This takes skill, understanding, and finesse.  It's pretty easy.  All you have to do is imagine THAT person's life...not yours...and you get a pretty good shot at figuring it out

HappyUP!!! - a replay on 5
Why it happened - power lines
Why it makes me happy - yep, that first shot that was going to be on the green was a good one. Probably a 20 foot birdie putt.....but.....ZAP!!!...it hits the wire. Now, it is widely known, NOBODY hits a better shot on the replay if the first one was a good one.  Well...call me NOBODY (hey, you wouldn't be the first!...but..hey...I can't help it if there are a lot of idiots out there)....I darn near made a hole in one.....gimmie birdie!

HappyUP!!! -fabulous par on 3
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy -3 is the toughie hole. It's loooong and plays uphill for shorter hitters (HI!... that's me). I drove it into the bouncy zone. I was given a great chance to hit the green. Oooopsie! Pulled it way left.  I then pinched that pitch shot perfectly off that questionable lie...nice par!


No comments: