Saturday, August 04, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4394

HappyUP!!! - Key to the Highway
Why it happened - I was looking at something else
Why it makes me happy - OK...so I want to start being able to finger pick better. While getting a little instruction on that, I came across a quick little lesson on doing one of my favorite blues songs.  The great thing is that I already know how to do a lot of the stuff.....I just didn't know it all went into this song and into the key the instructor was using.  No doubt this one is going to be staying in the bag of tricks once I put an arrangement on it

HappyUP!!! - Facebook was down yesterday
Why it happened - I dunno
Why it makes me happy - I had to be told by the news that it happened. It's testimony to the fact that I don't participate in a daily practice of needing to know 1) who just got engaged 2) where someone is on vacation 3) what someone made/was served for dinner last night.  FB has a lot more down to it than upside in my book.  

HappyUP!!! - Atkins picking
Why it happened - I got a lesson delivered
Why it makes me happy - when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. The timing on this is amazing. Now, could it be that I have been doing some searching and this "miraculously showed up" due to algorhythms being run in the background? It's possible. In this case, I think it was more synchronicity/serendipity....two words that I dig! Great lesson

No comments: