Tuesday, August 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4418


HappyUP!!! - a packed house
Why it happened -we are attractive
Why it makes me happy - LOVE seeing so many at the meeting....and we had people that were absent as well.  The Area Director stopped by....we had a guest....three speeches....afterward, one member who is going to be missing every other week for a bit due to work conflict said, "I HATE not being able to come here!"  Yeah.....it's that good

HappyUP!!! - sacred privilege and golf fitness
Why it happened - I go
Why it makes me happy - great workout for my purposes, of course. Had a long chat with the instructor afterward and all I can say is that it was a sacred privilege to have the conversation

HappyUP!!! - finger picking progress
Why it happened -I am staying on it
Why it makes me happy -I have gone down this road before....but never with commitment. I am finding out something about this process that had gone unknown to me before....and how it applies to other areas of people's lives. Fascinating stuff here

HappyUP!!! -fuming in
Why it happened -I rolled the dice
Why it makes me happy-OK...I'm not a "let the car run out of gas guy" on a regular basis. This time, the perfect storm hit.  I took a chance to where I knew there was a gas station as opposed to looking for one. Hey, when was the last time you ran out of gas? Personally, I can't remember. As a matter of fact, there is a chance that I NEVER have.  Anyway, I experienced a touch of euphoria as I coasted into that known pumphouse that I sought after! You may think it's a "little deal".....but...you would be missing the entire point of the HappyUP!!! You have to think of the alternative that could have EASILY happened.  (NO....the car I was in doesn't have the "you have this many miles to go" computer.....this was old school, Maynard!)

JollyJottings
Area Director
Guest Steph
3 nice speeches
packed house
gym class
fingerpick progress
Making it in on fumes
Tabs sent to me



No comments: