Saturday, April 30, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1552


HappyUP!!! - expanding the friendship base
Why it happened - club championship
Why it makes me happy - I am really enjoying meeting new people at the club.....expanding the golfing/social life.....with real quality people.

HappyUP!!! - seeing the stalker stalk me
Why it happened - I was out walking
Why it makes me happy - it was really cool to actually watch this person slow down in front of my house and check things out........soooooooo cool.

HappyUP!!! - taking care of my girl
Why it happened - she was in the garage
Why it makes me happy - I love feeding, brushing, walking, and taking care of this furry friend. ..especially when it makes it easier for the owners to do a getaway.

HappyUP!!! - chutt on 13
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I NEEDED that birdie

HappyUP!!! - hybrid/putt on 12
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I nearly made the ace. I had a slick, breaking putt coming back down the hill...left to right....not a right handers favorite. WHAT a beauty......though it hung on the lip and didn't fall.

JollyJottings

Pitch into 2..chip on 5...hybrid on 11....8 iron on 13.....drive 15....5 iron's on 18....drive/5 iron on 1....6 iron on 6....drive/wedge 7....bunker shot 8....8 iron on 9...chip on 9....chutt on 10...hybrid/putt on 12....chutt on 13....up and down 14.....

36 holes
Meeting new friends
Seeing Les
Finding a battery
Rescuing a dogsel in distress

No comments: