Friday, April 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1523


HappyUP!!! - no April Fools pranks
Why it happened - I'm not sure
Why it makes me happy - I really don't care for this particular day and the things people do

HappyUP!!! - golfing with MM
Why it happened - he's in town
Why it makes me happy - it was great to be out there again with him. Yeah, he clipped me for $5.....as usual. I'll get him next time.

HappyUP!!! - phone fixed
Why it happened - I found a place
Why it makes me happy - I had the same issue with my iPhone about a year back.....dropped it....went to Apple store......paid X to fix the screen. The new place does it for 25% of the cost. LOVE THAT!

HappyUP!!! - knocking it around the new course
Why it happened - I changed my golfing preferences
Why it makes me happy - I'm going to have to relearn some of my old shots.....but I still had a few in the bag. That little 90 yd punch fade with an 8 iron from under the trees to 2 feet? A thing of beauty. It's time to start ramping up the golf game again.

HappyUP!!! - friends joining me
Why it happened - they feel like I do
Why it makes me happy - great to keep what was left of the old gang alive

JollyJottings

No April fools
Incredible weather
Hole 3.......pitch on 5....7 iron on 7....drive on 9....hole 10.....bunker shot 14....recovery shot on 15.....1 under last 5 holes
Phone fixed
Time with my gal
Golfing with MM for first time this year
Wally ....and Chris in the shop
Time with Dawn

No comments: