Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1541


HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I freed up
Why it makes me happy - had a nice little BLT at the club. I haven't had one of those in forever. Delicious and good to spend extra time with the guys

HappyUP!!! - being there for a friend
Why it happened - I was thinking
Why it makes me happy - glad...and so thankful....that I have structured things so I can be of service to people in the moment they need it

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Speeches
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - those were two winning talks this morning....something neither of these ladies could have done long ago.

HappyUP!!! - fast play
Why it happened - welcome to the club
Why it makes me happy - I love to golf........especially in 3.5 hours.

HappyUP!!! - bringing it home on 18
Why it happened - a nice drive, smoked 3 wood, and a cute little wedge
Why it makes me happy - I was able to shut down the competitors with this little combination

JollyJottings

Lunch
Golf with a great 4
Nice walk
Being there for someone
Toastmasters speeches....Liz n Kathy C

No comments: