Friday, April 08, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1530


HappyUP!!! - iPhone solution
Why it happened - resourcefulness on my part
Why it makes me happy - it would a problem to go this weekend without my phone. Great to get it figured out.....and still make my tee time.

HappyUP!!! - the BEMF's
Why it happened - I was looking for a game
Why it makes me happy - glad to be accepted immediately by this new group of guys.

HappyUP!!! - knowing my family is safe
Why it happened - I received updates
Why it makes me happy - unwanted advances were made.....easily fended off.....they were unavoidable but were mitigated and minimized. It's actually a bit comical

JollyJottings

Waking up
Trim job
iPhone unlock
Blending in with a new group
3 shots into one.......par on two....bunker shot on 5....hybrid on 8....3 shots to 10....drive/7 iron into 11....pitch on 14.....bunker shot/putt on 17......3 wood/wedge to 18
Knowing my family is safe

No comments: