Sunday, April 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1546 - HappyUP!!!Easter



Easter - it's a HappyUP!!! on to itself. I am so blessed to have been in the mentorship of great religious leaders.....who taught me that the point is not about being inside a building's walls.
"Christ, for the most part, did his teaching outside."



<-----I asked if she had a license. She said, "yes." I said, "cool....let's hit it." In retrospect, I shold have been more specific regarding what TYPE of license she had.


HappyUP!!! - "Who hid the eggs?.....who hid the eggs?....tell me who hid the eggs?"
Why it happened - I overheard an interrogation
Why it makes me happy - it was so funny. The interrogater knows the answer. It was the Easter Bunny, silly!

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I had some time in the afternoon
Why it makes me happy - I was doing some good work...making some progress. The Head Pro came by....saw me hit three balls.....liked a lot of what I was doing......gave me one little drill and adjustment.....BAM! The ball flight and ball striking change was DRAMATIC! More work to do on it but I'm glad this isn't a major swing change.

HappyUP!!! - the philosophy of Christ
Why it happened - it's been carried down for years
Why it makes me happy - His very simple message. It really boils down to two simple, easy to understand concepts. Easy to understand....impossible to perfect. It's a great guide for living.

HappyUP!!! - prayer
Why it happened - it happens everyday
Why it makes me happy - it seems appropriate on this day to add this one to the list. My spirituality is a very humble one. It just feels good to be able to pray...and meditate....and have optimism that all will be well.






No comments: