Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1542 Wed


HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - she did her research
Why it makes me happy - always great to add to the membership. It's even better when the
person has visited other clubs and likes what we are doing better than the others.

HappyUP!!! - doing some public relations
Why it happened - we needed to get the word out
Why it makes me happy - it was fun going out to the local businesses and letting them know that we have something available to them

HappyUP!!! - a little range time
Why it happened - I made time for it
Why it makes me happy - due to weather this year, I haven't done a ton of practicing....and my game is showing the effects. It was ironic......shortly after I got out there....it started raining!



JollyJottings

Doing some saleswork
TM in the lounge
A new member
Coffee
Time on the range

No comments: