Saturday, April 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1531


HappyUP!!! - running on time
Why it happened - up early and on it
Why it makes me happy - who wants to be stressed on such a big occasion?

HappyUP!!! - a wonderful day
Why it happened - good planning and strategy
Why it makes me happy - what a beautiful bride and handsome groom. My GF was radiant as she watched her oldest get married. It was magical to be there...on her arm....on such a special day......amongst people that have become family and such good friends

HappyUP!!! - my talented ten fingered friend
Why it happened - I hired him
Why it makes me happy - the wedding couple needed a pianist late in the game due to a snafu. I was thrilled to be able to help them out by bringing this special friend in. My friend played a recent gig for me and was grateful I looked him up again. He and I will be recording some suff again soon, I am sure. It was great to hear him. My late brother used to do some crewing for him and his band back in the day. Anytime I see this guy, it's the best.

HappyUP!!! - stoplight buddies
Why it happened - we had a wedding to get to
Why it makes me happy - it was a double left hand turn lane. The light was red. Somebody was honking. I was thinking, "where am I supposed to go?" I looked over and saw J&J...who were going to the same place I was. We traded some funny stop sign humor.

HappyUP!!! - decoration fun
Why it happened - we had to get the bridal suite ready
Why it makes me happy - talk about a blast! Go do that with your love....and her sister.....and her sister's husband.....OMG! GREAT times.

JollyJotting

Contact in
Running on time
Seeing friends at stoplight
Meeting F and seeing C again
Wonderful ceremony
Decoration fun

No comments: