Saturday, April 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1545


HappyUP!!! - getting ready for Easter
Why it happened - my girlfriend has been couped up
Why it makes me happy - we basically got all of our shopping and errands done in one
complex.....even though it involved 5 stores. Tons of giggles and good times

HappyUP!!! - great reading
Why it happened - I follow my favorite expert in the field
Why it makes me happy - the father of Positive Psychology has a new body of work out. As you followers know, THIS very blog you are reading is all about Positive Psychology.

HappyUP!!! - my buddy feeling better
Why it happened - meds
Why it makes me happy - the guy has been suffering all week. He's still not hitting on all 8 but at least the engine is firing

HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - alfredo sauce
Why it makes me happy - when a homecooked meal gets knocked out of the park, there is nowhere I would rather be.

HappyUP!!! - walking the pooch
Why it happened - she needed the care
Why it makes me happy - a little leg stretch...some investigating...taking care of "all business"...and it's a happy pup.

JollyJottings

Taking my pooch for a walk
Running some errands
Delicious dinner
Time with my furry friends
SlugBug

No comments: