Monday, April 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1526


HappyUP!!! - iPhone fix
Why it happened - I have a place that does it now
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't "right" when I got it fixed Friday. I took it back today....no questions asked......problem solved

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I needed one
Why it makes me happy - always love going to the place where I get the locks trimmed. We all know that there are great things to talk about when you are in "the chair." No shortage today

HappyUP!!! - tee time
Why it happened - a buddy e-mailed me
Why it makes me happy - I am in a transitional period with my golf course affiliation. I don't have my clearances on the website to make tee times. A buddy of mine who made the switch before me is. He has us dialed in for later in the week!

J

No comments: