Thursday, April 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1529



HappyUP!!! - early morning golf
Why it happened - me and my buddy are figuring it out
Why it makes me happy - it's a change of venue...."new kids in town"....great to get out to the new tract

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 3
Why it happened - good drive...great second shot....and a bit of a lucky putt
Why it makes me happy - this is one of the toughest par 4's in the valley......nice to mark down a birdie on my second trip "back home."

HappyUP!!! - meeting the kids
Why it happened - it was arranged
Why it makes me happy - this one is kind of personal, web friends. I wouldn't serve you to exclude this.........but it was TOO MUCH...and ....TOO PERFECT to describe what it meant on the inside

HappyUP! - owling
Why it happened - somebody was thinking
Why it makes me happy - I like cleverness. "Knock Knock"....who is there? "Owl".....you get the deal..........but not NEARLY the deal that I got. Nuff said. ....

.............combine all of the HappyUP!!!'s? - a better day than a guy has the right to have!

JollyJottings

Birdie on 3
Birdie on 15...18
Playing with my buddy in the new venue
Watching my BEST little buddy pass his test
Meeting some people...I have wanted to meet for so long
Happiness from my girlfriend

No comments: