Thursday, April 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1536 Thur



HappyUP!!! - golfing with the EeOh
Why it happened - he was a guest
Why it makes me happy - before I changed affiliations, I played a lot with this guy. Great to go slap it around with him today

HappyUP!!! - the nursery
Why it happened - time for spring planting
Why it makes me happy - I love going to the nursery....especially this time of year. Life surrounds you at the nursery

HappyUP!!! - dropping in about 40 plants
Why it happened - the weather was great
Why it makes me happy - I was a little tired this afternoon. I decided to just go out and see what I could get done. Once I started, I just couldn't stop. A lot of progress made today



JollyJottings

Golfing with the EeOh
Phone
Nursery
Getting some planting in
Birdies on 1 and 4
Gorgeous afternoon

No comments: