Wednesday, April 06, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1528


HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - I had the "small group" today
Why it makes me happy - we have two distinct opportunities in the Wed Toastmaster group that I have the privilege of mentoring. One is the "big room" and the other is the "small room." We had 7 people in the small room............but it was as good a meeting as you can have in Toastmasters. I conferred with my co-mentor who was in the "big room." Though our club is new, he said a guest made a comment, "I have visited four clubs in the last week.....this is the best run one I have seen so far." My mentor partner and I feel like our members have made great strides......but, many times, we feel like we are paddling as mad as we can under the water. We are farther ahead than we think.

HappyUP!!! - getting good information and learning
Why it happened - I got in the car and drove
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't the news I wanted.......but it was news I needed to hear. I'm still figuring out how to solve the issue. I will. Todays info put me one step closer. I love a good puzzle!

HappyUP!!! - great conversation
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - I was texting with a buddy. Something told me we should talk....text wasn't getting it. We did....................and I feel GREAT! Techno is convenient.....but it does not communicate efficiently.




No comments: