Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1401


HappyUP!!! - 2 great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I just enjoyed our members giving it all they had today

HappyUP!!! - fun with Happy the Hampster
Why it happened - I'm silly
Why it makes me happy - through posting the photo to the left....and other things I will do with my new "adopted mascot for Xmas 2010" .....we may get a few more quarters into those buckets

<-----"I was on Facebook today! It's been a tough year for me....but I am coughing up. You?"

HappyUP!!! - distant travellers coming home
Why it happened - relocation
Why it makes me happy - they got here....tired...but safe and sound!

JollyJottings

2 great speeches
Looking forward to new club tomorrow
Talking with Lt Governor
Distant travellers coming home
Great comment from my "big sis"
Good talk with a "lil sis"
Beautiful morning walk
Salvation Army

No comments: