Sunday, November 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1385




HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on 4
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy - it won me a skin in the big game and basically allowed me to "play free" the rest of the day


<-----yeah, Slamson.....it's me....down here...sitting on the baseline! Hi, buddy!

HappyUP!!! - Kings Game
Why it happened - my buddy is a season ticket holder
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to take in a game. My friend knows people and we got an upgrade....FLOOR SEATS! Great perspective for a game.


HappyUP!!! - a long walk...and a nice bath
Why it happened - just felt a little sluggish
Why it makes me happy - I'm not one that bathes very often..I'm a shower guy. My walk was excellent..........and that bath afterward felt OH SO GOOD!

JollyJottings

Birdie putt on 4
9 iron into 9
Wedge into 10....wedge into 13.....chutt on 15
8 iron into 16
Scrambling par
Kings Game.....and an upgrade
A nice long walk
A great bath

No comments: