Monday, November 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1379


HappyUP!!! - Fabulous breakfast
Why it happened - leftovers
Why it makes me happy - ever have spicy sausage rigatoni scrambled eggs? You should.... especially when the eggs are scrambled perfectly

HappyUP!!! - desqueeking
Why it happened - there was a squeek
Why it makes me happy - you know how irritating a squeek can be......and how satisfying when you fix it....and test it....and your fix seems to have held

HappyUP!!! - seeing my nephew and his girl
Why it happened - he brought back my truck
Why it makes me happy - it was nice to visit for a few minutes....even nicer to know that they got back home from the mountains safely........and with my tank filled and truck washed!

JollyJottings

Great night of sleep
Finishing up a project
Knocking another project off the list
FABULOUS breakfast

No comments: