Tuesday, November 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1373


HappyUP!!! - doing an easy favor for a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was driving by
Why it makes me happy - it always makes us feel better to do a good turn for a friend....especially when it is something that's not that hard to do

HappyUP!!! - wor won ton soup
Why it happened - felt a little of "the grime" coming on
Why it makes me happy - I'm doing all I can to keep from coming down with a cold.

HappyUP!!! - Facebook Chat back
Why it happened - who knows....their help desk finally got tired of hearing from me?
Why it makes me happy - I have been without this feature for a long time....it's nice to be able to strike up an IM dialogue with friends

JollyJottings

TM opening up
Voting
Got my chat back
Nice evening walk
No fever
Wor Won Ton Soup
Doing an easy favor for a pal
Laying low
Basking in the win

No comments: