Saturday, November 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1391



HappyUP!!! - more rain and snow
Why it happened - weather...it happens
Why it makes me happy - it was awesome up on the second story....reading....candles.....listening to the rain just nail the roof.

<-------any guess as to who got to the couch first....The Queen

HappyUP!!! - a late night walk
Why it happened - the rain dissipated
Why it makes me happy - the tumult ended....and everything got eerily at the snap of a finger. I thought, "I was couped up all day....yeah, it's late....but why not bundle up for a little walk." It was a GREAT walk in the quiet evening.





HappyUP!!! - brekko out with the family
Why it happened - it's Saturday...and it was raining (no golf)
Why it makes me happy - good to enjoy some good food and great conver with my adopted family. It's always a great Saturday morning when this happens


JollyJottings

Phone call from my buddy
Brekko out
More rain....and snow
Glad I didn't try to golf


No comments: