Saturday, November 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1398



HappyUP!!! - college football
Why it happened - rainy Saturday
Why it makes me happy - no golf today....it was nice to have a lot of choices for football....with BCS births on the line

<------so happy a friend sent me this pic the other day

HappyUP!!! - reconnecting with an old friend
Why it happened - I found an old number
Why it makes me happy - we haven't seen each other in forever....I'm sure we'll grab some lunch/dinner soon. Reconnecting is always a HappyUP!!! for me.

HappyUP!!! - my cats
Why it happened - I think weather is a factor
Why it makes me happy - it isn't often that they lay down next to each other.....ON ME! It was a warm way to spend a chilly evening

HappyUP!!! - another great walk
Why it happened - the rain held off
Why it makes me happy - I took a chance heading out when I did....I was ready...had my "fashionable" rain hat on....never needed it.



JollyJottings

Good football
Pearl Harbor
My cats
A nice rainy...not rainy...day
Reconnecting with some old friends
Getting some stuff done
Transcription work
Clean Sheets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!