Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1395



HappyUP!!! - a dream last night
Why it happened - it was the eve of an important night
Why it makes me happy - today will be 8 yrs since my mom left this world. For the first time, she appeared to me in a dream.........totally real....eerie...beautiful

HappyUP!!! - wonderful wishes on my Facebook page
Why it happened - special posts must have drawn them out
Why it makes me happy - a couple of them....well....they filled my heart

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected inviation
Why it happened - I have great friends
Why it makes me happy - it was an excellent opportunity

HappyUP!!! - a great invitation
Why it happened - it's Cioppino time
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE that my bro and sis-in-law do an annual crab and cioppion feed this time of year.....and soooooo look forward to it.


JollyJottings

An opportunity to lead
Staying warm
Thanksgiving Eve
Supportive friends
Drive on 10...9 iron....pitch on 11...drive/wedge on 13....drive/3 wood/wedge 14....9 iron on 15...pitch on 17....drive/8 iron on 18...5 iron on 2...9 iron on 4...flop shot on 6....hybrid on 8...8 iron and putt on 9
A GREAT invitation
A great e-mail exchange
Another great e-mail exchange
Wonderful wishes on my Facebook page
A cold.....but fun day on the links
A dream last night

No comments: