Monday, November 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1386



HappyUP!!! - falling leaves
Why it happened - time of year
Why it makes me happy - can you believe it is November and it was so gorgeous here that I could have my door open with just the screen door to look through. A capricious breeze was blowing...enough to knock the leaves down off my neighbor's Japanese Maple (or whatever tree it is). They kept falling like yellow and red snowflakes. Nice.

<-----greatest T-shirt ever made....still kept it from high school. Just came across it the other day. Nope...it's not going to Goodwill

HappyUP!!! - fun with my friends
Why it happened - there is an overachiever amongst us
Why it makes me happy - it was a great accomplishment....glad I had a chance to honor it with a special card

HappyUP!!! - great wake up
Why it happened - did some tossing and turning
Why it makes me happy - ever notice that, when you don't sleep well, you sometimes sleep right to your buzzer. Sure, you may not feel like getting up but it is like your "sleep thing" went into overdrive late in the night. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready

JollyJottings

Great wake up
Nice morning walk
Falling leaves
Beautiful Day
Great phone conver with buddy, L

No comments: