Sunday, November 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1399



HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - a great wedge and a super putt
Why it makes me happy - it got me a skin.....if I hadn't gotten that one, I would have been skunked!
HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - I weigh every week
Why it makes me happy - down another pound this week. I'm actually down 8 pounds from my high. Looking pretty good considering it was just Thanksgiving

<------------ACTION SHOT! (what was that good looking guy's ball doing in the pond anyway?)

HappyUP!!! - great talking with an old friend
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - I am rapidly building up ski buddies! I guess I am actually going to HAVE to become a skiier this year!!!

JollyJottings

Playing 5
Playing in less than 4 hrs
Birdie on 10
KP on 12
Bunker shot on 13
7 iron on 16
Tolerable weather
Good times at hole 19
Venue next weekend
Great texts
Some closure

No comments: