Saturday, November 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1377



HappyUP!!! - early morning walk
Why it happened - I decided
Why it makes me happy - an early morning walk clears your mind...and can clear for other things to happen

<----yes...I could have put this pic up last week...but they aren't really Halloween pumpkins. Nov still works

HappyUP!!! - a belated birthday gift
Why it happened - my nephew is heading to Tahoe
Why it makes me happy - my truck...buying dinner for their gang...glad I can do it.

HappyUP!!! - a stop n go
Why it happened- I was home
Why it makes me happy - a touch of notice....friends telling me they are in the neighborhood...a quick "howdy do" visit. Life is about small contacts.

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - storm tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - I'm ready for the rain that is coming



JollyJottings

Early morning walk
Chat with a friend
Another friend had great news
Giving the nephew a belated birthday present
Stop n Go from some other friends
Leftover spaghetti

No comments: