Monday, November 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1393


HappyUP!!! - a great breakfast
Why it happened - I went to the right place
Why it makes me happy - my scrambled eggs are always OK......and edible.....haven't gagged myself once. They just don't ever seem as PERFECT as the ones I got today

HappyUP!!! - a lazy day
Why it happened - I think part of it is the weather change
Why it makes me happy - I am so thankful that I have the luxury to take days like this.....and just BE......and enjoy.

HappyUP!!! - an upbeat attitude
Why it happened - I found out I have a very sick friend
Why it makes me happy - hearing that an old friend has colon/liver cancer is the farthest thing from a HappyUP!!! that there is. I was reading through his blog postings about the journey. I was buoyed and uplifted by his remarkable attitude about the process. He is not out of the woods but I am a firm believer that a positive attitude helps one heal. See Anatomy of an Illness by Norman Cousins for more info. I'm glad he is girded up for the fight!

JollyJottings

Great Breakfast
A lazy day
Supporting a suffering buddy
Support of a friend


No comments: