Thursday, October 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 999

HappyUP!!! - volunteers stepping up
Why it happened - we made some inquiries
Why it makes me happy - me and another person were doing a program on Saturday. It would have been a lot of work for me. We got two people to help us.....what a load taken off

HappyUP!!! - e-mails from buddies
Why it happened - they were thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - both will end up resulting in going out to eat next week

HappyUP!!! - icing and hanging
Why it happened - no golf today
Why it makes me happy - I was a good boy and took some care of my golfer's elbow.



JollyJottings

Icing and hanging
E-mails from buddies
Friendly phone calls
Beautiful weather
Volunteers stepping up

1 comment:

mentorman said...

Scott...

...sincerely, you're amazing!!!

...congratulations, ahead of time, on post 1000 tomorrow!!

...am already looking forward to it!

...Wes