Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 990

HappyUP!!! - rainout
Why it happened - weather thing
Why it makes me happy - while we never should have even teed it up in the first place in the tournament, I am thankful they called us off after 9 holes. It was raining the entire front nine. While it wasn't cold enough to call it miserable, conditions were horrible and I was glad we were done after 9.

HappyUP!!! - getting home
Why it happened - white knuckles
Why it makes me happy- I-5 on a rainy day is something to be avoided. Lots of big trucks and crazies driving out there.....we saw breakdowns and accidents galore. We even got some whiteout on curves from the truck spray. I was delighted to get home in one piece.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - the market is heading in a very optimistic direction....10k on the Dow tomorrow?

JollyJottings

Lunch
Getting home

No comments: