Monday, October 12, 2009

HappyUP!! Day 989

HappyUP!!! - windless day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - the tournament I was in was supposed to experience heavy winds in Monterey. It was a cloud cover, windless day in Monterey. Absolutely beautiful

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 7
Why it happened - I can hit the punch
Why it makes me happy - I was playing pretty crappy. I hit a drive right. I had 170 that I had to keep under trees. I punched a low 6 iron that was perfect. When I hit it, I could only say, "how good is that?"....and it ended up 8 feet from the hole

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - we were travelling in Monterey
Why it makes me happy - macadamia crusted halibut...made to perfection...enough said!

JollyJottings

Sunset Boys
Windless Day
Dinner
6 iron punch
PW on 5
Drives on 3 and 8
Hybrid on 14
Par on 6
7 iron 17
8 iron on 4

No comments: