Saturday, October 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 980

HappyUP!!! - Drives on 1 and 2
Why it happened - who knows...it was cool and early
Why it makes me happy - I busted both of those out to some distances that I don't reach when I am warmed up and the temperature has climbed

HappyUP!!! - lunch with my buddy
Why it happened - we have been trying to get together
Why it makes me happy - love this buddy to pieces. Great food....great sharing

HappyUP!!! - sucking up the weather
Why it happened - it's fall in Nor Cal
Why it makes me happy - whether it was being on the golf course, stripping off the windshirt to glorious weather.....to driving the convertible when it was 75 degrees.....I was digging the conditions today

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 18
Why it happened - I put a good one on it
Why it makes me happy - struck it well today but scored rather poorly....it was good to end it with a total strike right at the pin from 180 yards.

JollyJottings

Drives on 1 and 2
5 iron on 18
6 iron on 7
6 iron on 8
Drive on 9
9 iron on 14
Bunker shot on 10
Bunker shot on 16
Lunch with my buddy

No comments: