Sunday, October 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 981

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - I hit a great putt
Why it makes me happy - I don't know if I won but it gave me a shot at a skin today. I walked away from the course with hope

HappyUP!!! - bike ride
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get in the saddle again....it wasn't for very far but it's a start. Gorgeous day for it.

HappyUP!!! - beating the six string
Why it happened - it was laying there for me
Why it makes me happy - haven't been playing much lately. It was cool to do a little run through of my favorite tunes.

HappyUP!!! - walking 18 in the morning
Why it happened - third day in a row walking
Why it makes me happy - it feels good to get out and sling the clubs over the shoulder once in awhile...if nothing else to prove the old man can still do it. Besides, the weather was crisp and it felt good to exert myself a bit.

JollyJottings

Walking the course
4 iron on 2
Wedge on 3...7 iton on 4...7 iron on 7....7 iron on 8....3 woods on 14....7 iron on 16...putt on 16...
...drive on 17....drive on 18
Gorgeous weather
Text with a buddy
Bike ride

No comments: