Thursday, October 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 992

HappyUP!!! -kick in birdies
Why it happened - I hit a couple of tremendous shots
Why it makes me happy - birdies are cool.....especially when they are gimmies from 215 and 185 yards on our tougher holes. You get a feeling of accomplishment....and relief that you don't have to putt.

HappyUP!!! - drive on 18
Why it happened - stepped up under the gun
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't been driving the ball very impressively. I was getting it in the fairway but not particularly deeply. The two guys I was playing with.....one being my opponent who I had just double-pressed on 18....had put it out there straight and deep. I was able to knock mine past them on an inside line. Not only was disaster averted....opportunity was opened up.

HappyUP!!! - talking/texting a friend off the ceiling
Why it happened - my buddy was stressing out
Why it makes me happy - I was able to convince my buddy to put away the worry, take some action, and find out if there really was something to stress over. As it turns out, all is well.....which is the real HappyUP!!! I don't like bad things happening to my friends.

JollyJottings

Stock Market
Lunch
Kick in birdies on two of our toughest holes
Drive on 18
Playing partners
Grabbing a bite
Golf invitation tomorrow

No comments: