Thursday, October 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1006

HappyUP!!! - beating Publice Enemy Number Two
Why it happened - I had to post some pretty good numbers
Why it makes me happy - this guy has been beating me up tooooo many times in a row. While it wasn't very deep, it was good to get in his pocket today

HappyUP!!! - 5 birdies in 27 holes
Why it happened - some good wedges and good putts
Why it makes me happy - bagging numerous birdies means that you are getting the ball where you should....and holing the putts. The nice thing is that there could have been many more.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - who knows...didn't see today coming
Why it makes me happy - a few too many days of getting beat up lately. Tonight, I celebrate a day when things got abruptly turned around....almost 200 in the Dow.


JollyJottings

27 holes
5 birdies on the day
Birdie on the first hole
Sandie par on 16
Stock Market
Baby Elephant Walk

No comments: