Monday, October 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 996

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happpened - who knows...it's kind of ealry
Why it makes me happy - we will have mid-70's the rest of the week...all clear.....and really clean due to the light storm that came in today. It's going to be as gorgeous the rest of the week as it is right now after the clouds have cleared.


HappyUP!!! - reconnecting with an old friend
Why it happened - facebook
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to look back on memory lane on occasion. It's nowhere to live but a nice place to visit from time to time.

HappyUP!!! - selling a winner
Why it happened - I made a good quick gain
Why it makes me happy - I took on Weyerhauser as an investment a couple of weeks ago. I really screwed up in how and how much of it I bought. Too much...too fast. I watched it plummet....but I held on. Today, a bit over two weeks later, I sold it for a 10% gain (260% annualized). Yeah...it may go up further but you will never see me looking back. Never complain about booking a profit. HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

My city
Reconnecting with an old friend
The rain
Getting golf lined up this week
Getting my speech written
Stock Market
Selling a winner

No comments: