Thursday, October 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 978

HappyUP!!! - helpful salesperson
Why it happened - I was at RC Willey
Why it makes me happy - I have a lot better understanding of flat screen TV's and the options I have than I did before I went. Ryan was extremely helpful

HappyUP!!! - a good quarter
Why it happened - mostly, the markets were up
Why it makes me happy - while the fourth quarter has started out in the dumper, it was good to have a positive review of third quarter activities

HappyUP!!! - transfer of a property
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - in the next couple of days, my nephew will be the actual owner of the home that he is in.......and that makes me VERY happy.

JollyJottings

A good quarter
Talking with my Phillips friend
Sleeping cats
RC Willey

No comments: