Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 976

HappyUP!!! - wiping for a better planet
Why it happened - I saw an article
Why it makes me happy - my particular brand of recycled wipe was the feature in the article. I buy TraderJoes because, well, I shop at TraderJoes and they give me no choice. Yet, I found out that it is the fraction of the cost of store brands (a dramatic fraction) AND we could save 67 million trees if we all did a recycle wipe

HappyUP!!! - seeing an old friend
Why it happened - I needed to drop something off
Why it makes me happy - it was good to see my friend in her business environment and talk about biz......and I got to donate some HappyUP!!!-wear to a person going through some health issues.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - fall has arrived
Why it makes me happy - TODAY is why I live here....what a glorious day to be alive. Just gorgeous

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - heard a great icebreaker....and got to critique a member leading her first meeting.....no one would have know it was her first time.

JollyJottings

Wiping for a better planet
Toastmasters
Seeing an old friend
Donating some shirts

No comments: