Saturday, September 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 959

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - my partner came through
Why it makes me happy - I played like a dog today....but my partner came through like a champ....especially on the last hole when he drained a 15 footer to win our match.

HappyUP!!! - our golf match
Why it happened - we were challenged
Why it makes me happy - we played with some nice guys....not the regulars. We had a really fun match that came down to the very end. Exciting

HappyUP!!! - donations
Why it happened - I got a text and a knock
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to help a couple of worthy causes

HappyUP!!! - mowing the lawn
Why it happened - I got some motivation after golf
Why it makes me happy - the lawn is looking good....and I will appreciate it tomorrow.

JollyJottings

Partner birdie on 18
Our golf match
Trading some e-mails
Making a donation
Making another donation
Some drives
Up and down on 4
Wedge on 6 and 10

No comments: