Saturday, September 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 973

HappyUP!!! - great irons
Why it happened - I'm swinging the club
Why it makes me happy - I hit more good irons the last few days than in quite awhile. Lots of birdie opportunities.

HappyUP!!! - today's pairing
Why it happened - it was a bit of chance and a bit of request
Why it makes me happy - it was great to play with a couple of great guys in the final round of the Invitational today....it helps the experience

HappyUP!!! - great lunch
Why it happened - it was part of the tournament
Why it makes me happy - it just made for a nice experience....some people take food for granted at these kinds of events. Today's lunch was above expectation

JollyJottings

Today's Pairing
7 iron on 7....7 iron on 9...Wedge on 10....8 iron on 12
Wedge on 13....8 iron on 15.....7 iron on 16.....8 iron on 18
9 iron on 2
Watching the horserace
Great lunch

No comments: