Friday, September 25, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 972

HappyUP!!! - matching shirts
Why it happened - my bro was thinking
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like a free, new golf shirt?....especially when your brother picked them out to wear to the Invitational. We were stylin

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 14
Why it happened - I put a move on one
Why it makes me happy - I didn't want to go long on this hole so I took the shorter club from 158 yards. No way to get it to the hole but that was OK......I then busted it to 2 feet of the hole.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with my buds
Why it happened - it is the Men's Invitational
Why it makes me happy - great food and fellowship with ALL of my golfing cronies

JollyJottings

Matching shirts
Up and down from squirrely lie
8 iron on 14
9 iron on 1
9 iron on 2
Putt on 17
Dinner with my buds

No comments: