Sunday, September 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 953

HappyUP!!! - tee time tomorrow
Why it happened - my buddy got it after we missed the cut
Why it makes me happy - can't wait to take the improved swing back to my regular course to see where the ball goes

HappyUP!!! - friend doing well at State Fair
Why it happened - he's a great player
Why it makes me happy - he is only 2 back going into the final round. It would be a big win for him. He just needs to come through tomorrow. I think PENO can do it.

HappyUP!!! - the stinger 3 wood
Why it happened - I decided, "what the heck"
Why it makes me happy - there was a dogleg par 4 that was too short for the driver. My regular 3 wood shot might work but who knows. PENO showed me the stinger the other day and I decided to give it a knock. I hit it with a little draw and got it around the corner perfectly.


HappyUP!!! - driving the golf ball
Why it happened - shortened my swing
Why it makes me happy - today...and all weekend....I kept up with the people in my group. Sometimes I was the long knock...sometimes they were...the point is that I was with them. I seem to have the new driver dialed in.

JollyJottings

Chat with my buddy
Winning a bet
Getting a tee time tomorrow
Text with another friend
Opening tee shot
9 iron on 2
Putt on 3
Putt on 5
Chip on 6
Putt on 9
Stinger on 10
Putt on 10
Drive on 11
Drive on 12
8 iron on 13
Drive on 14

No comments: