Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 970

HappyUP!!! - a big drive
Why it happened - who knows...I didn't put much into it
Why it makes me happy - I have had my driver for almost a month. When I hit it, I am out there with or past a lot of the guys that usually blow it by me.......I just can't seem to find the consistency button with this tool. Still, I hit a 9 iron into a par 4 that I have never had that little in from the Gold tees. It's an encouraging sign.

HappyUP!!! - making putts
Why it happened - I'm a pretty good putter
Why it makes me happy - my driver is spotty....my irons are ok to good......the putter makes up for a lot of mistakes. Mens Invitational is coming up.....putter should be fine...if the other aspects step up a bit, I could be dangerous. Optimistic that something good is coming

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - one was a great putt....the other two were nice wedges
Why it makes me happy - I average a birdie and a half a round....twice my average is awesome....if I can keep that up for the invitational, my bro and I will be in tall cotton.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - kabobs and zucchini
Why it makes me happy - the zucchini was great....hadn't made it in a long time. My buddy liked it....good food and great talking....good times.

JollyJottings

Winning most bets
Three birdies
Making some great putts
Super dinner
Facebook friends
One big drive

No comments: