Sunday, September 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 960

HappyUP!!! - 18th hole
Why it happened - the match was tight and all competitors drove it well
Why it makes me happy - just the chance to hit the ball with everything on the line......exciting....and why I play golf

HappyUP!!!- birdie on 6
Why it happened - I nailed a putt
Why it makes me happy - I could have tried to go for the par 5 in 2....but that isn't my style. I laid it up to the perfect position...hit a solid wedge....and made the putt...smart golf

HappyUP!!!-visit with a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - glad I am in a position to help out

HappyUP!!! - driving the ball
Why it happened - I figured something out
Why it makes me happy - I usually drive the ball short....I was up with the big boys today due to some analysis the evening before of my swing.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 6
Driving the ball
Visit from a friend
Great fellowship on the course

No comments: