Saturday, September 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 966

HappyUP!!! - new iPhone
Why it happened - the Razr pooped out
Why it makes me happy - park the dinosaur in the back.....I have some new technology. The iPhone is a pretty cool little gadget but, best of all, I have my phone situation permanently handled. This is one little decision that isn't bouncing around in my head.

HappyUP!!! - collecting dough from a Menace
Why it happened - he played worse than I did
Why it makes me happy - I had paid this guy about 6 straight times to play golf with him.....and, while a nice guy, his company isn't THAT enlightening! I'll need to play better on Sunday (and I will) so the momentum that has now been broken can be reversed.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - stellar second and third shots
Why it makes me happy - I was getting a ration for the lack of length of my drive....I didn't hit it very well. I nailed the 3-wood to my perfect spot and hit a 50 yard wedge up to gimmie range...just the way you are supposed to.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I was meeting a buddy for a bite
Why it makes me happy - I had some great seafood, excellent conversation, and tried out a restaurant that I hadn't been to but had heard some great things about.

JollyJottings

Getting to golf course "On time"
Birdie on 6
Iron on 7
Hybrid and up and down on 8
MM joining us on the back 9
Up and down on 18....drive on 18
New iPhone
Haircut
Scott's Seafood

No comments: