Monday, September 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 954

HappyUP!!! - finding a bookcase
Why it happened - I'm getting ready to redecorate
Why it makes me happy - one of the built in shelves that we took out of this place has been out in the garage. It will work perfectly in my office per my measurements today. No shopping...no expense....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - request for help from a friend
Why it happened - my friend is struggling
Why it makes me happy - when you have the tools to help someone when they really need it, it is a sacred privilege to do so.

HappyUP!!! - hole 17
Why it happened - there are 18 holes on a course
Why it makes me happy - it was playing a bit into the wind....and, with the new driver, I had it past everyone except one guy who hits it really long. He was only a couple of yards past me. Then, I clubbed down and hit a punch 9 iron into the wind to 3 feet....kick in birdie....and, boy, did I need a birdie!

JollyJottings

Birdie on 17
Drive on 15
Drive on 17
Sandy on 1
Reading
Request for help from a friend
Finding a bookcase

No comments: