Thursday, September 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 964



HappyUP!!! - getting some money repaid to me

Why it happened - you have a picture here of one of the reasons. You see...
<-----this guy is playing the last hole of the day.

Why it makes me happy - over the course of the year, I have "loaned" him money on the wagers that we have made. His ball finding the muck on the final hole assisted him in repaying back a small portion of the loan that he has taken out. I also know that his particular client of mine doesn't like to get dirty. Look at the lengths he has gone to in order to avoid paying me my rightful moolah. Absolutely disgusting! Check out those bare feet!

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 16 to near ace
Why it happened - I hit it on the button
Why it makes me happy - I was about 182 to the back pin. I threw this 6 iron up into the stratosphere with a slight fade....it came down...rolled out....and ended up with 3 inches of the hole. It came at a time when I really needed to hit a great shot.

HappyUP!!! - brekko with my friend
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - I love my friend to pieces. We hadn't had brekko in a while. It was great catching up and spending some time together.

HappyUP!!! - another buddy getting a job
Why it happened - my buddy decided to give up the free lancing
Why it makes me happy - I was thrilled to find someone in this market becoming gainfully employed.

JollyJottings

Near Ace
Birdie on 4
Great recovery shot on 9
My other opponent throwing up on himself on hole 27
Fees from my attorney
Brekko with a good friend
Gorgeous weather
E-mailing with TeeRow
Nice message from my mentee

No comments: