Thursday, February 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4602

HappyUP!!! - checking it out...bowing out                      
Why it happened - I was curious
Why it makes me happy - NOPE! Couldn’t sit in with the “acoustic circle” tonight. I tried. I visited. I won’t get personal but, when the first tune they whipped out was Where Have All The Flowers Gone, I knew this wasn’t my jam! Peter, Paul, and Mary?...really? Hey...I explored!

HappyUP!!! - The Lamb
Why it happened - I was messing around with Garage Band
Why it makes me happy - this was the scratchiest of scratch tracks....but it was still kind of catchy. I’m going to work on this little discovery

HappyUP!!! - tidying up
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - OK...so this was more of a maintenance thing....but...I dig it. I dig my equipment. It’s all working. I found some creative storage.  Yeah...I can do some more of this.

HappyUP!!! - writing idea
Why it happened - it came upon me
Why it makes me happy- OK...the discipline begins. I have been fed plenty of material. I have created plenty of material. The time is right!

No comments: