Sunday, February 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4584


HappyUP!!! - guitar time                             
Why it happened - I need practice
Why it makes me happy - the patterns are starting to lock in. Hey...I never claimed to be Clapton! I should be OK for the gig tomorrow night....WHEW!!! When you have never played lead, getting to this point is a relief!

HappyUP!!! - new low weight
Why it happened - just staying off the rat poison
Why it makes me happy -it’s amazing how much CRAP I eat (as long as it doesn’t have sugar in it) and I keep losing weight. Sugar is worst than rat poison. At least the people that make rat poison have the decency to kill the rat as opposed to keeping the consumer alive but diseased!

HappyUP!!! - another run
Why it happened - forced myself
Why it makes me happy - just trying to get back in the pattern. Yep, I was a little sore...but the good kind. Good to break up some fascia

No comments: